Hire expertise Shopify Developer
How to Access Customize a Shopify Theme Option
On desktop customize theme
- After click themes in right window there is customize option.
- Customize > Theme settings > Theme style.
(The customize options shows only for the current active theme of the store)
- Select the current activated theme => Select theme style.
- Finally Click Change Style, and then Save.
Option from mobile to customizing themes
- After login from the Shopify app, tap Store.
- In Menu go to Sales Channels section, tap Online Store.
(There will be option Manage Themes)
- Tap on Manage themes.
- There will be customizing option to current activated theme. Tap on edit, and then tap Customize > Edit
- After make changes in theme Tap Theme settings > Theme style and choose a style
- Finally Tap Change style and then save.
1. Fast, Responsive & Reliable Solution
2. Easy to use
3. Marketing and SEO benefits
Shopify has great SEO functionality available, giving you the ability to edit meta tags, add necessary tags, and place collections, products and descriptions in an SEO friendly way in the browser.
4. Cross Platform sale…Sell Anywhere
Comment: Promote your products and sell on multiple sales channels from one management platform. Shopify’s sales channels include Facebook, Instagram, Walmart Marketplace and Amazon.
In line with its global hosting capacity, the platform offers unmatched 24/7 support.
6. Speed & Security
Shopify is hosted solution . Speed is the crucial factor for the success of an eCommerce site as it helps to stimulate your sales. The faster your web pages load, the more your site retains the users.
As your business grows, your Shopify site can perform better and grow with you. Shopify’s prices start from $29 per month for the ‘Basic Shopify’ plan, going up to $299 per month
8. Payment Options
Shopify has over 100 payment gateways integrated into the platform giving you and your customers flexibility.
Shopify is better than any other platform. Your Shopify Store Optimization strategy can have a big impact on your eCommerce sales. Learn the best strategies for influencing your search rankings with SEO insiders.
1. Images Optimization : User Proper size images in website. Do not use a bigger size or a small size image.There is one online tool available for optimizing images online. After uploading the image add Alt, Title tag to images
2. Reduce High-Resolution Images.
Use minimum high-resolution images like 1 to 2 images in the slider not more than that.
3. Choose a Fast Theme.
At the time of choosing a theme choose SEO friendly and responsive theme according to your store category.
5. Manage the Apps Installed properly
Remove unused apps, Use updated versions.
6. Better Server Response Time.
Optimize server response time this depends on all the above tasks. Monitor it and try to improve the server response time.
Are you looking for a Shopify store optimization or Shopify store designer, eCommerce store designer? Nucleosys Tech is best option with skilled experts in Shopify and eCommerce development.